This article is only relevant to Merchants who are on our GrapevineEXTRA plan.
With GrapevineEXTRA you can filter and export your survey results to a CSV file ready for analysis and inclusion into your monthly report.
There are two areas within the Grapevine app where you can request a download of your survey responses:
- Dashboard view - Request all survey responses for a particular date range
- Submissions view - Request all or specific survey responses for a particular date range
The process of downloading is very simple. If you want to export all survey responses for a particular date range, then this can be achieved via the Dashboard view.
If you'd like to request an export of only specific response types, then please use the Submissions view.
Once you have set your filters you can simply click Download this data and Grapevine will automatically redirect you to the Downloads tab where you can see your export history.
You will see a link to Download CSV on the right hand side for each export that you have requested. Once clicked, the download will start automatically.
The CSV file will contain the following columns:
- Order ID
- Order Total
- Order Sub-total
- Total Tax
- Total Discounts
- Total Line Items Price
- Customer ID
- Survey response
- Survey Response if the 'Other' option was used
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of submission
- Notes - these are the notes which can be added by the Merchant if a survey response is reclassified
- Captured Via - Where the submission was captured (Follow-up Email / Order Status Page)
If there is any information that is not included in the downloadable survey data that will help you with your analysis, then please do contact us to discuss your requirements.